Get Daily SuttonsLaw!

Follow me on twitter for daily updates! @SuttonsLaw

Monday, December 17, 2012

Make Gloves, Not War: Perrin Paris


If you are looking for something new and fresh, not oversold or cliche, then you need to go to Perrin Paris.  Since 1893, Perrin Paris has been making the most exquisite leather goods, specializing in glove making.  The house has evolved with every year, and currently Perrin Paris creates the most beautiful handbags, clutches, totes, sunglasses, and, of course, gloves.



I recently visited the Beverly Hills store over the weekend and came out with a few treasures.  I found the perfect guest gift for a dinner party I'm hosting on Friday night, a special Christmas gift for a friend, and a little something for myself: the incomparable Ball Bag.

One of my fave people: Clo Perrin modeling the gold Ball Bag
Croc Sunglasses: the ultimate in chic.  Forget those CC glasses that everyone has!

Quelle Heure Est-il? glove: any watch will do
I also was able to have a sighting of the beautiful and talented, Sally Perrin, a friend and Creative Director of Perrin Paris.  She is always a delight and introduced me to my first Perrin bag with the Capitale Clutch as a gift.  With her husband, Michele, they have pushed this design house into the future with their curious designs, impeccable craftsmanship and avant garde visions.

Sally and Michele Perrin: classically wonderful
Giving my best Perrin: Capitale Clutch
Three boutiques adorn the world in Beverly Hills, Paris and New York.  I highly suggest that you visit a boutique and see for yourself how special all of their pieces are.  And if you're still looking for a unique and elegant gift, look no further!




1 comment:

Claire said...

Gorgeous creations! They can turn you and the simplest outfit into elegant sculpture.